[3830] K4K CQWW SSB Claimed Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4K CQWW SSB Claimed Score
From: Sscaassn@aol.com (Sscaassn@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:39:58 -0500 (EST)
We had a lot of fun with the call K4K.  Some could not figure out the 1x1
Others liked it.  Thanks to the Boy Scouts for letting us use it.  We mat be
able to use it nest weekend in the SS.  Don't know yet.

Operated from N8PR's Location in South Florida.

Claimed Score is:    2,844,457

          QSO's           Zones       Mults

          1970              137          446

in 38 hours of operation.

Rigs were Icom 756 and Icom 745 With Amp Supply LK 800-A and SB-220

Antennas Were: KT34XA @ 107  -  KT34A  @ 67  -  WIlson Tribander at 37 ft.
                         40-2CD at 115 ft.  4 Square vert.dipoles on 80
                         160 Dipole @ 100 ft,  40-80-160 dipole @ 65 ft.
                         2 Rcv. loops on 160.

Ops were: W4SO, N4QV, K2ACW, K4VP,  Yv5DTA/W4, & N8PR