[3830] N2PP CQWW SSB 40 MTR SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N2PP CQWW SSB 40 MTR SCORE
From: n2pp@aiusa.com (n2pp@aiusa.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 21:14:51 -0800
1997  CQ WORLD WIDE SSB DX CONTEST

Call:  N2PP                     Country:  United States
Mode:  SSB                      Category:  Single Operator, High Power
                                           Single Band - 40 meters

BAND     QSO     QSO POINTS   PTS/QSO   ZONES   COUNTRIES

40       264        720         2.73     26        91

Total Score:  84,240 points

Station:   Kenwood TS-930S, Alpha 78 Amplifier, Force 12 3el yagi(30'
           boom) @ 97'

Comments:  This was a part-time learning effort on 40 meter SSB and
actually my first single band 40 meter SSB contest effort. I totally
enjoyed experiencing the changing propagation conditions on 7 MHz over a
24 hour period. But what a frustrating band this can be when so many
stations don't listen in the US phone band.