[3830] SS CW - KA8OKH

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW - KA8OKH
From: ka8okh@som-uky.campus.mci.net (Rich Dailey, KA8OKH)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 20:41:35 -0500

                       1997 ARRL CW SWEEPSTAKES

     Call used: KA8OKH                       Location: KY
     Category: SO/LP         Mode: CW              Power: 100W
     Callsign of Operator: KA8OKH

     Hours of Operation: 17:47

     band      QSOs     points
     160          0          0
      80        135        270
      40        212        424
      20         98        196
      15         57        114
      10          0          0
     TOTAL      502       1004   X   78 multipliers  =  78,312

     Missed NWT.  Heard him when he qrt... I would have done the
     same thing if I were in his shoes.
     90% was s&p,  but I had a couple small runs on 40m that
     made me feel like a big pete.
     Had to qrt several times due to storms and severe wind/rain
     static on the antenna... this has happened to me before,  but
     it was particularly bad this weekend for some reason.

     Now excuse me while I go wind a 160m coil...

     ...Rich

Rich Dailey, KA8OKH <ka8okh@som-uky.campus.mci.net>
The KA8OKH / KB4NPI Web - http://www.qsl.net/ka8okh