[3830] AE6Y SS CW SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AE6Y SS CW SOHP
From: AE6Y@aol.com (AE6Y)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 02:16:50 EST
This was a maximal effort for me, the first time I've ever gone 24 hours, and
the first time in recent years for High Power.  Trying to help NCCC (of which
I am prex this year) regain the club title we lost to PVRC last year.  There
were many good NCCC scores, but I also heard a lot of MDC stations giving out
high numbers, hi.

Final:  1153 times 77 = 177,562 points.  Maybe 4th or 5th in SCV.

I can't believe I missed not only Jay, but also MAR.  In every SS since 1992
I've either gotten a sweep or missed only one section, and here in my hardest
effort I miss two!  77 got me two coffee cups in 1992, but this year it just
makes me depressed, hi.

Rig: TS950SDX, Ten-Tec Titan, Force 12 3 el 20/2 el 40, rot 80 dipole, and
interlaced 3 els 10/15, all at about 50 feet.

See you in phone.  73, andy, ae6y.