[3830] K8GT SS97CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8GT SS97CW Score
From: ah672@detroit.freenet.org (Jerry Treas)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 18:31:37 -0500 (EST)

                 1997 ARRL SWEEPSTAKES CW

      CALL: K8GT                 CLASS: SOAB LP UA

       BAND     QSOs   POINTS   MULTIPLIERS

       160        0        0        0
        80      170      340        0
        40      134      268        0
        20      102      204        0
        15       39       78        0
        10       12       24        0
       ________________________________

    TOTALS      457      914       79   =>  72,206    20 Hours
                                            ======

Exchange Sent:  ### A K8GT 59 MI

 1997 ARRL SS MULTIPLIERS

 CT  *      WNY *      TN  *      EB  *      EWA *      IN  *      PQ  *
 EMA *      EPA *      VA  *      LAX *      ID  *      WI  *      ON  *
 ME  *      WPA *      PR  *      ORG *      MT  *      CO  *      MB  *
 NH  *      MDC *      VI  *      SB  *      NV  *      IA  *      SK  *
 RI  *      DE  *      AR  *      SCV *      OR  *      KS  *      AB  *
 VT  *      AL  *      LA  *      SDG *      UT  *      MN  *      BC  *
 WMA *      GA  *      MS  *      SFO *      WWA *      MO  *      NWT *
 ENY *      KY  *      NM  *      SJV *      WY  *      NE  *
 NLI *      NC  *      NTX *      SV  *      MI  *      ND  *
 NNY *      NFL *      OK  *      PAC *      OH  *      SD  *
 NNJ *      SC  *      STX *      AK  *      WV  *      NL  *
 SNJ *      SFL *      WTX *      AZ  *      IL  *      MAR *

Equipment Description:
Yaesu FT101B 100 Watts Output
Multiband Inverted Vee / Dipole
Super CMOS III Memory Keyer

Club Affiliation: Mad River Radio Club

MY FIRST SWEEP, TNX to Jay, VY1JA, for hanging in there, but I hope you
can continue to do it for the enjoyment, not just the sense of duty. We
all appreciate your effort, in spite of your string of Murphy strikes.
Got VY1JA with three hours to go and still needed NE and ME. Got the NE,
but where was ME? Found W1LEE with an hour to go, then worked 2 more MEs
in 20 minutes! Way it goes, I guess.  All this and a bad cold, sore
throat (at least it wasn't phone), had to take more time for sleep than
I had planned.  Closest I came to a sweep was in 93 phone contest
(77 sections) and missed SFO!  TNX for the Qs all, See ya in the SSB!

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Gerry Treas  K8GT
               29435 Guy St
               Southfield, MI 48076