[3830] K5DU M/S - 1997 SS SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5DU M/S - 1997 SS SSB
From: k5na@bga.com (Richard L. King)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:05:25
                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1997

      Call: K5DU                     Country: South Texas
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       90      180        -
       40      393      786        -
       20      401      802        -
       15      489      978        -
       10        0        0        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1373     2746       79

               Score:  216,934

Time Off: 0915Z to 1334Z, 0119Z to 0300Z

Power Output: 1500 watts     Hours of operation: _24_

Operator List: K5DU, K5NA, WQ5G

Equipment Description: IC765 => AL1500

Club Affiliation: Central Texas DX & Contest Club

                             Signature ___ Susan M. King _______

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Susan M. King  K5DU
               17726 FM 973 North
               Manor, TX 78653

We had fun getting the sweep. Last one was VO1IMD on Sunday morning. Susan
started coming down with a cold on Saturday and didn't operate at all on
Sunday. I was starting to get traces of a cold after doing the late and
early shift on Sunday morning. Then Steve, WQ5G, came over and bailed us
out by doing 95% of the Sunday operating. Thanks Steve.

73, Richard
K5NA@BGA.COM
http://www.realtime.net/~k5na