[3830] W1AW, W1VT SS Phone

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W1AW, W1VT SS Phone
From: zlau@arrl.org (Zack Lau)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 14:41:40 -0500
W1AW M CT 107,440  680 79 23.5

W1VT  Q CT 1080 30 18 2

Someone gave me their really good 75M frequency--27Qs in 10 minutes,
100Qs in an hour, while the W1AW bulletin was running across the
parking lot. An 8 kHz BW RF filter with really big toroids did a
good job of eliminating the normally crushing signal.  (12/91 QST)

Thanks to KL7Y for finding me--AA1GW spotted him on 20M while I was
running stuff on 15M--took only 5 minutes to change bands, hear a
loud KL7 finishing a QSO, CQ way up the band, and put him in the
log for the sweep.

--Zack W1VT/KH6/QRP in the CQ WW CW contest--thinking of trying a
vertical on  a little island surrounded by salt water on 15M.