[3830] SS SSB SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB SCORE
From: NEDROG@aol.com (NEDROG@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 21:52:02 -0500 (EST)
                    SSB SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

                          Dates:     Nov. 15, 16, 17, 1997
              Callsign Used:     W3CQH
                     Operator:    W3CQH
                    Category:      Single Op. Low power [A], unassisted
       Default Exchange:     # A W3CQH 54 MDC

                Name:     Howard Gorden
             Address:     11011 Brandywine St.
         City/St/Zip:     Kensington, MD 20895 USA

                Club:     PVRC

     Band       Raw QSOs        Valid QSOs      Points           Mults

----------
    160m                  0                            0
 0                 0
      80m               48                           48                96
         19

      40m               56                           56              112
         18

      20m               59                           59              118
         20

      15m               11                         11                  22
           5

      10m                 1                            1
 2                 0

------------
     Totals          175                           175               350
          62

     Final Score = 21,700 points

     Total Hours = 16.25

     Equipment: 160 - no ant yet.
                 80 -\
                 40 -  \
                 20 -   >  Ic706, MFJ945e tuner, G5RV @ 35ft
                 15 -  /
                 10 -/

     Notes: This was my first SS contest. 10m & 15m sucked. Had better luck
                80m - 20m.   Next year hope to have tower & beam, & computer
logging
 system.  All logging
          this contest by hand.

          I want to thank any station that I might have some difficultly with
for
sticking by
          and helping this old fart make the contact thru the QRM & QRN.

          73?s
        *  Howard Gorden W3CQH          e-mail: gordenh1@westatpo.westat.com
*
        *  TOFIRC - PVRC - N.E.W.S.                             nedrog@aol.com