[3830] OH7AAC CQWW97CW CLAIMED SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OH7AAC CQWW97CW CLAIMED SCORE
From: Mikko.Poyhonen@HMX.Honeywell.com (Poyhonen, Mikko (FI36))
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 07:16:45 -0800
Here it comes!

CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST - 1997

Call: OH7AAC                   Country:  Finland
Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

BAND     QSO    Z               C
      160               146             16              70
       80               429             26              92
       40               940             38              114
       20               1775    34              120
       15               861             36              115
       10               61              28              57
  Totals   4212        178           568  =>  6,5782 M

Operator List: OH4LYX, OH6LNI, OH7MS, OH7WV, OH7KIR, OH7MHL, OH7LTK
Equipment Description:
RIGS:
FT-1000D*2
FT-1000MP*2
TS-850
TS440

LINEARS:
TEN-TEC TITAN & CENTURIO
COMMANDER HF-2500E
SB220
HOMEBREW 2*3-500Z *2

ANTENNAS:
160 GP, 5-EL SLOPER
80  GP, 5-EL VERTICAL
40  3/2,DIPOLE
20 5/5,3-EL YAGIS
15 6/6, 5-EL YAGIS
10 10-EL, 6-EL
MISC:
6 BEVERAGES
2* TH6DXX FOR 10-15-20

Comments:
Wow, good propagation from 40 to 15 meters! We have dreamed about good
NA-propagation, well this time we got it! Our 3rd year guest op. JYRKI,
OH4LYX  had huge pile ups at 40,20 and 15 meters, I am sure that without
his help we would not make this score. Timo OH7MS had again that nose
(read:ears) to find needed mults. Best hour was somewhere near 190 and lots
of hours over 140. So no complaints at this time, everything worked as
planed and our score is best ever made with this Team and OH-record made by
OH2M (OH2HE) 1994 was only 0.5 M points far. Well you can't get everything
at once, can you? Thanks to all who worked and heard us, we are looking for
in coming contests too. Qsl is OK via buro or CBA.

Till next time 73 de Mikko OH7LTK