[3830] ARRL 160 score for K8KFJ

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 score for K8KFJ
From: K8KFJ@aol.com (K8KFJ)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 02:11:37 EST
                           ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: K8KFJ                    Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                      Category: Single Operator/Unassisted
      Section: West Virginia     Power:    100 watts

               QSO     QSO PTS      PTS/QSO      SECTIONS      COUNTRIES

   Totals    606         1218               2.01                65
2

SCORE = 81,606

All reports sent were K8KFJ 599 WV, unless otherwise noted.

Time on 15.7 hours.

Equipment Description:  Yaesu FT-990
                                    Old commercial AM radio tower (170 feet)
at WZAC
                                    CT 9 logging

Club Affiliation:  Kanawha Amateur Radio Club

Garie C. Halstead (K8KFJ)
810 Seventh Avenue
St. Albans, WV 25177