[3830] W4MYA S/U ARL 160 CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4MYA S/U ARL 160 CW
From: rsmorris@worldnet.att.net@worldnet.att.net (Robert S Morris)
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 04:01:56 -0500
                     ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: W4MYA                    Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Unlimited

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals   1076    2317     2.15         72         22    =   217,798

Equipment Description: FT1000 and LK500   Inv V and Inv L

Club Affiliation: POTOMAC VALLEY RADIO CLUB

                             Signature R S Morris

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Robert S Morris  W4MYA
               5303 St Pauls Church Rd