[3830] KC7V SO HP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KC7V SO HP CW
From: kc7v@earthlink.net (Mike Fulcher)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 05:37:38 +0000
over the weekend.  Conditions were great at times and terrible at times.
Propagation was very strange.  I worked only 1 IN station and not a
single qso with Illinois.

One African, Brian 9J2BO, made it into the log and my qso with FK8VHN was
definitely long path.  I had a short opening to JA and put 22 of them
into the log.

Next year will be better.

Mike

                           ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 13-Dec-97, 14-Dec-97

    Callsign Used : KC7V

         Operator : KC7V

         Category : Single Op High Power CW

 Default Exchange : 599 AZ

             Name : Michael C. Fulcher

          Address : 6545 E. Montgomery Road

   City/State/Zip : Cave Creek, AZ 85331-3119

          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Central Arizona DX Association

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      569         569       2276      45        17

 Totals      569         569       2276      45        17

    Final Score = 141112 points.

</smaller></fontfamily>

                         Mike Fulcher  KC7V

                       One of the  "VOO-DUDES"