[3830] TK5NN CQWW CW SO/SB 160m HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TK5NN CQWW CW SO/SB 160m HP
From: tk5nn@club-internet.fr (TK5NN Patrick Bittiger)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 97 02:24:32 +0000
                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: TK5NN                    Country:  Corsica
      Mode: CW                       Category: SB/SO/Unassisted

      160     1244     1657     1.33     21      87

     Totals   1244     1657     1.33     21      87  =>  178,956

Equipment Description: TS-950SD, KW, Inverted L, beverages
Club Affiliation: French Contest Club (F.C.C)

      NA :  143  (USA : 124)
      SA :    3
      EU : 1038  (fortunately !)
      AS :   50  (JA : 32)
      AF :   12
      OC :    1

As everybody, I have had poor conditions on 160 here too.
It was raining during the entire weekend. The band was noisy with a lot
of static.
My real pleasure has been to work 32 JAs the last night.
I've tried to learn but I still need more experience on the top band !.

My all new color QSL is arrived from the printing office yesterday. So
I'm now ready to answer all request (direct or via buro) and will do that
at this week-end (ARRL 160 and CQWPX labels are already printed) Thank
you for your patience !.

73 de TK5NN, Patrick

---
TK5NN  : Patrick BITTIGER