[3830] PY2NY ARRL 10M - Mix Mode LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PY2NY ARRL 10M - Mix Mode LP
From: py2ny@convex.com.br (Vitor Luis (PY2NY))
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 19:12:35 -0300
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1997

     Call: PY2NY                 Country:  Brazil
                                           Category: Single Operator
                                           Low Power
                                           Mixed Mode

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES
      CW             42            168            13              11
      SSB            66            132           10              10
      Totals       108            300           23              21  =
13,200

Equipment Description: FT1000MP + R7 Cushcraft
                       (100 watts)

Club Affiliation: TuPY Dx Group

Comments: "No way, without propagation, and depending from
           a single vertical"

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos  PY2NY
               Caixa Postal 204