[3830] WF3T 10 mtr CW only HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WF3T 10 mtr CW only HP
From: steve.steltzer@paonline.com (WF3T)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 15:29:34 -0500
WF3T - ARRL 10 Mtr - single op CW only, high power

408 x 19 countries x 49 sections = 110,976  8 hours - PVRC

Mostly Friday night, plus about 3 hours early Sat. morning. The mind and
circumstances are funny things. I had the time for a full effort in WW, and
didn't even feel like operating till Sunday. This time I had very little
time, and really wished I could do the whole test. Go figure. Neat
propagation. Some really big signals at times, e.s.p. other times.

                                                 Merry Christmas,
                                                            Steve
*/*  steve.steltzer@paonline.com (WF3T)  */*
*/*    "Let he who hath an ear, hear"    */*