[3830] RAC WINTER CONTEST - N6RO -SO HP AB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RAC WINTER CONTEST - N6RO -SO HP AB
From: kenkeeler@jazznut.com (Ken Keeler)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 18:07:35 -0800
SCORE SUMMARY, Winter RAC - N6RO

955 QSOs, 90 mults, 7798 Qso points,   Score: 701,820.

If anyone wants the band breakdowns, e-mail me direct.

Had to make a choice between Stew Perry and RAC.  The power line noise
prior to the contests persuaded me to go serious in RAC.  Noise went away
and 160m sounded great, worked about 50 RAC QSOs on 160m.  RAC was fun,
more Qs and mults than in this past July, my first RAC.

.
Ken Keeler    N6RO
KO6N  and N6O(CQP 97)
N6RO@jazznut.com