[3830] Update: Version 7 Contest Station Descriptions

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Update: Version 7 Contest Station Descriptions
From: k7zo@micron.net (k7zo@micron.net)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:19:45 -0700 (MST)
Since I sent out the note that Version 7 of my Contest Station
Descriptions files were available a couple item have been brought
to my attention that I want to pass on in case you are
experiencing similar problems.

* First, sometime after the original upload, the Excel 5.0 file
  was damaged. I have no way of Write Protecting the files so
  they are exposed to unintended damage. This has never been a
  problem before, but I always knew it could happen. Which it
  apparently did. I have uploaded a new copy. If you had
  problems, try it again.

* Second, for some reason, the Excel 7.0 file I uploaded appears
  to have been the wrong file format. I am not sure what happened
  but I did something wrong somewhere. I have recreated the file,
  zipped it, and uploaded it again. If you wanted to use the
  Office 97/Excel 7 version, but could not get it to work, try
  it again. If this one does not work, I give up. I would
  recommend using the Excel 5.0 version instead. It loads into
  Office 97/Excel 7 just fine.

I appreciate the thanks that several of you have send along. It
makes the efforts worthwhile.

Finally, I am still looking for someone to take over ownership of
these files while I take a year sabbatical. If you are interested
send me an e-mail.

Scott/K7ZO k7zo@micron.net