[3830] young hams

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] young hams
From: aj6e@webtv.net (Rob AJ6E)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 12:23:52 -0800
   Hey,
Couple of weeks ago I posted a message about how I was a young ham and
needed some help finding other hams my age. I just put up a website
devoted to getting more young hams involved in this faboulous sport of
ours and it relates to dxing and contesting as well as cw operation. If
anyone would care to check it out;please do at www.inergy.com/AJ6E and
feel free to sign the logbook/guestbook. Ham Radio will soon be extinct
if we dont get some young blood in here. Also K9PG has allowed me to
write an article for cq-contest dealing with this subject. Paul, some of
my article I included, since I am having trouble shortening it, please
tell me which parts of my website you like so I'll be sure to add them.

                        Thank you

                            Rob AJ6E