[3830] K9YY ARRL RTTY Roundup M/S, High Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K9YY ARRL RTTY Roundup M/S, High Power
From: k9yy@da-corvette.com (** Ron K9YY **)
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 03:36:24 +0000
License Class: EXTRA

 1998 ARRL RTTY Roundup

CALL USED      K9YY        State : IL

Multioperator Station   K9YY, KB9MET

106424 Claimed Score

Count 1 point per complete QSO.

1004 QSOs     106 Multipliers     1 KW Power Output      24  Hrs of Op

 SCORING:  1004  QSO points x   106 multipliers = 106424  claimed score

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Club participation? Yes

ARRL Affiliated Club:    MISSISSIPPI VALLEY DX/CONTEST CLUB

Equipment Description:

Rigs: FT1000D, COMMANDER HF2500, KAM PLUS, TIMEWAVE DSP-59Y

Antennas: TH11DX @ 90FT, 40-2CD @ 140FT, 80 METER 4-SQUARE @ 120FT

Software: WRITELOG w/RTTYRITE

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."

Date JANUARY 5TH 1998 Signature RON POMATTO  Call K9YY

 First time using WriteLog w/ Rttyrite.  Very nice well written software for
windows.

 Will never have to worry about all the DOS problems with CT and WF1B again.  I
would

 recommend WriteLog to any contest stations.  Only had one failure,

 at midnight local time, during our break, had to replace a relay in the Top
Ten antenna

 switch.  It couldn't handle 1 KW continuous output on rtty. Worked WAS in just
under

 21 hours.  Overall a great contest, lots of fun...

RON, K9YY

K9YY

Ron Pomatto

RR 2 Box 125A