[3830] N0AX CW NAQP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N0AX CW NAQP
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 22:32:28 -0800 (PST)
        N0AX - Single-Op
        Team/Club : Rush Drake Orchestra - North

  160CW       63          63         63      29
   80CW      111         110        110      39
   40CW      173         173        173      46
   20CW      228         227        226      49
   15CW      159         159        159      40
   10CW        6           6          6       2

 Totals      740         738        737     205

    Final Score = 151085 points.

 Soapbox

 Pretty smooth conditions except for horrendous weather in the Northeast - 160
 and 80 were particularly good.  Better use of the second radio and more
 moving of multipliers really helped my score over past efforts.  Now if we
 could just get 10 meters to come alive...

 Nice to work this one in just before a bid'niss trip.  Hard to figure out
 when to take off-time; I took one hour off in the afternoon and one at
 dinner time.  Time will tell if that was a good move or not, but felt
 right.

 Good operators all over the place - FUN!

 73, Ward N0AX