[3830] N5NU NAQP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5NU NAQP CW
From: n5nu@inu.net (Jason N5NU)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 15:32:53 -0600
                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign Used : N5NU
         Operator : N5NU

         Category : Single Op

 Default Exchange : 599 TX

             Name : Jason Goldsberry
          Address : Rt. 1 Box 1025
   City/State/Zip : Douglass, TX 75943
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : TACO #2

  160CW       94          91         91      32
   80CW      155         152        152      40
   40CW      164         161        161      45
   20CW      191         187        187      48
   15CW      110         108        108      40
   10CW       14          14         14      13

 Totals      728         713        713     218

    Final Score = 155434 points.

  Score is quite a bit lower than I had imagined because there were so many
dupes.  I just worked them and went on.  The low bands had great
conditions.  The high bands were a little below normal, but they were open
until quite late.  I should've gone to 40 a lot earlier than I did.  By the
time I went down there, it was crammed full of signals.
  Think the coolest part was working VE5MX on 80, then moving him to 40,
then 20, 15, and 10.  Think that the telephone should be disconnected
before the contest next time.  I think it rang about 5 times in the first
two hours.  Also think that off-times can be scheduled better.  Also need
to move multipliers.
  Never did hear KL7, KH6, VE1, VE4, ME, or WY.  I worked two stations in
NE, and heard a third one.  Only DX was WP2/K9BG, WP4JXD, KP3P, KP3Z, 6D2X,
and CO2CR.

73, Jason N5NU

N5NU@inu.net
N5NU Homepage: