[3830] NAQP KQ2M

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP KQ2M
From: kq2m@eci.com (Robert L. Shohet)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 12:18:34 -0800
QSO   MULT
160   50   25
80    78   33
40    58   26

     186   84 for  15,624 points for Murphy's Team #1

Arrived home from a trip late and operated the last 2:14 of the contest.
Had a lot of fun.  It is interesting to see how much MORE room there is
on the band when we are all barefoot!  Makes working guys and holding a
freq. MUCH easier.  One of these days I am going to have to operate this
seriously and with two radios to see what the wires can do barefoot.

Would like to see this contest 4x per year each mode like the CD parties
used to be (only these are MORE fun!).  What do you think guys?  How
about holding this contest in Jan, Apr, July and Oct?

73

Bob KQ2M