[3830] w4so naqp cw score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] w4so naqp cw score
From: lefty@bc.seflin.org (Scott M Cronin)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 12:14:33 -0500 (EST)
                        subject: w4so naqp cw
                        1998 ncj ncj naqp

call used: w4so
catagory : single op all band
call of op: w4so
exchange info :  w4so scott fl
mode : cw
location florida
power : 100 watts
hours apx 9.5
club florida contest club team # 1

breakdown of score

      qso       mults
160   53         28
80    92         40
40   222         47
20   149         41
15   102         35
10     8          8
     626         199    total    124,574 pts.

comments: tnx to n8pr for use of his fine station. took time out to
work the xw30 on cw for all time new one. it took me a while to break the
pile up which cost me about a hour of prime time around 8 pm local.
the xw was the strongest ive hrd him yet.
missed the first two hours of the contest due to a baby's birthday party
so nly got 8 qso's on 10 meters before the band faded to a point it didnt
pay to stay.

the station at n8pr located in hollywood florida
110' tower with 2 ele 40 & kt34xa
4 square on 80
inverted vee on 160

second tower has a 40-10 log at 70'