[3830] NAQP - W4AU

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP - W4AU
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:17:31 -0500
<bigger>                              </bigger>NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 10-Jan-98, 11-Jan-98

    Callsign Used : W4AU

        Operators : JOHN UNGER

         Category : single op

 Default Exchange : john va

             Name : John Unger

          Address : P.O. Box 95

   City/State/Zip : Hamilton, VA 20159

          Country : United States

  160CW       52          51         51      24

   80CW      196         194        194      47

   40CW      123         121        121      43

   20CW      157         156        156      46

   15CW       47          47         47      25

   10CW       10          10         10       6

 Totals      585         579        579     191

    Final Score = 110,589 points.

xcvr - TenTec Omni VI

ant, 10/15/20 - KLM KT-34A

ant, 40/80/160 - Windom

My goal for this contest was to break 550 QSOs and maybe 100,000 points;
I'm really excited about having accomplished both! In order to maintain
domestic tranquility I took the xyl out to dinner during prime-time
40-meter time, so I know I lost a little there. The rest of my off time
came during the last hour of the contest. My Windom seems to be pretty
poor for DX on 80-meters, but plays very well in domestic contests. I had
a great time; love this contest; and can't wait until the fall edition.
Who knows, though, I might see if I can find where I left that mic...
Thanks to those who moved to other bands and for the patience on 160.

73 - John, W4AU