[3830] NA Qso Party

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Qso Party
From: Kd3gcmark@aol.com (Kd3gcmark)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 21:15:37 EST
KD3GC
Single op all bands
KD3GC op

Exchanged information: KD3GC Mark Ga
Hours of operation: 08:37

Band               QSO's              Points             Mults
160                         0                      0                    0
 80                      251                   251                  48
 40                        80                    80                   35
 20                        87                    87                   32
 15                        40                    40                   20
 10                          7                      7                    3
Total                    465                   465                138
Score: 64,170

Club: Gwinnett Amateur Radio Society

Equipment: Heathkit SB 102, TA 33 Jr up @ 40ft, center fed zepp @ 75ft.

Comments: This was the best that I've done in this contest. Didn't put in a
full 10 hours and I think my score shows that fact. I wish that 10 meters
would have opened up but that's the way the propagation cookie crumbles. 75
meters was hot for me and I seem to do real well there after I found a pig
farmer free frequency. They really seem to be bad during this contest more so
than other contest. Had a great time and can't wait until the next one. See ya
then.....................Mark Kozma
KD3Geogia Cracker.