[3830] K3CV NAQP SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K3CV NAQP SSB
From: K3CV@aol.com (K3CV)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 20:35:27 EST
Call: K3CV
Name: Jeff
QTH:  NC

10m    4 x 3
15m   52 x 21
20m   238 x 50
40m   112 x 36
80m   206 x 42
160m  68  x 26
---------------------------
680 Q's  X   178 Mults  === 121,040 pts.

TS-940
160m Inv. L
80/40 Inv. Vees @ 50ft.
2 el. quad @ 40ft.

Had a lot of fun. Special TNX to the TCG #2 team for letting me join in with
them. Great bunch of contesters!    Still getting used to my new call(ex-NX9T)
but so far things seem to be running pretty well.  It's always fun and a good
challenge to get on and bang it out with the rest of you guys.  80 meters is
always such a trip. ugh.

Between having just recovered(at about 1759z)from the flu, helping with the 4
month old baby, telephone call from grandparents, etc....murphy was present.
I'm just thankful that my vocal cords held on until 0500.  Thanks to all for
the Q's and I'll be looking forward to working with many of you in the Sprint!
73.