[3830] W7VJ NAQP SSB S/O AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7VJ NAQP SSB S/O AB HP
From: hcgi@nwlink.com (Andrew Isar)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:40:13 +1100
Fun effort, just shy of six hours effort:

Band    Qs      Mults

160     31      17
80      0       0  Was too lazy to go out in rain to change shorting stubs on
                        loop
40      101     30
20      101     33
15      252     34
10      48      13

Total   533     127     67,691

Nice to hear some activity and hear 10 open to the east coast although results
on ten were generally disappointing.  When I remember that last year when such
ten meter openings were a long gone memory of years past, I shouldn't complain.
 Nice rates were available on 40.  Lots of noise on 160.

Glad to work so many old friends.

Very 73 til next contest.

Andrew, W7VJ