[3830] K7UP NAQP SSB **REVISED**

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7UP NAQP SSB **REVISED**
From: W5fx@aol.com (W5fx)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 20:52:38 EST
K7UP NAQP SSB              17-18 JANUARY 98

LINE SCORE:  1100 Q's x 208 M's =   228,800

**********

Call: K7UP     Op: Mike Bruening W5FX       Class: Single Op

Section: New Mexico      Exchange:  Mike NM

Hours: 10      Team:  Society of Midwest Contesters #1

***********

BAND                   QSO'S                            MULTS

160                          30                                     11
  80                        131                                     38
  40                        215                                     48
  20                        279                                     50
  15                        432                                     52
  10                          13                                      9

TOTALS               1100                                    208

                                      SCORE:  228,800

That's what happens when you do your posting to 3830 from memory when your
memory has been shot to smithereens by 10 hours of NAQP!!  I had posted the
1100 x 202 figure right when I got back to El Paso from K7UP's.  Sorry for the
goof up!!

My thanks as always to John Schnieder, K7UP and Mrs. S for thier hospitality.
It was another fun time!!

73  Mike W5FX