[3830] NA5B CQ 160 1998

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA5B CQ 160 1998
From: na5b@worldnet.att.net (Ed Gilliland)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 16:43:49 +0000
CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: NA5B                     Country:  United States, Oklahoma
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    792    2165      56      30    =   186,190

Operator List: W5AO, K5YAA, NA5B

Equipment Description: YAESU FT1000, TEN-TEC TITAN 425
Insulated 130 foot tower, 4 135 degree radials elevated 10 feet
Beverages NE, SE, NW

Club Affiliation: Oklahoma DX Association

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Ed Gilliland  NA5B
               Route 1 Box 254
               Henryetta, OK 74437