[3830] Wo4o CQ WW 160m CW LP Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Wo4o CQ WW 160m CW LP Score
From: wo4o@juno.com (Ric Painter)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 17:27:13 EST
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: WO4O                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator
      On:   4 Hours                            LOW Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    240     592      46      10    =   33,152

All reports sent were 599 TN.

Equipment Description: Barefoot Kenwood TS-450S/AT to
                       NE quarterwave sloper fed @ 70'

QRM:  Played part-time.  While playtime was half that of 1997,
      my Qs, Ms and Score are higher this year.  Last year I had
      antenna problems.  Guess this new sloper is working okay.
      Still need 160m RX antenna (one of my next projects).  Not
      good being an Alligator with LOW Power!  Agn?  Agn?  CUL

Club Affiliation: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP

73 Ric wo4o@juno.com