[3830] T93Y SOLP WW 160m Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] T93Y SOLP WW 160m Score
From: bknezovi@utic.net.ba (Boris Knezovic T93Y)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 22:22:23 +0100
CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: T93Y                     Country : Bosnia and Herzegovina
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    758    3972      11      47    =   230,376

Equipment Description:

Transceiver : KENWOOD TS-440SAT 100W
Antenna     : 1/4 wave sloper pointed North
Computer    : P100 + CT8 after the contest

Club Affiliation: Sarajevo Contest Group (SCG)

After a while I had to CW and LOG manually because sloper is taking
noise from the computer, and it was impossible to use both at same time
HI. I guess I missed few DL or OK stations what is not surprising if
know that there is 153 DL's and 105 OK's in the LOG :-).

This was one of rare contests I got all DX stations heard, but not much
was heard: few 5B4, 7X2, CT3, EA8, couple UA9's, two VE's and 20 USA's.
All other are Europeans and guess I need some receiving antenna, or DX
stations needs more power ;-)

Many thanks to all stations called me during the contest. Special thanks
goes to W2GG who spotted me on PacketCluster Sunday morning and helped
me get 8 new states and increase my score (saw it on OH2BUA this
afternoon).

QSL's via W6MD (ex N2MAU, N2UE) : Stephanus Busono, 5235 Fiore Terrace
#410, San Diego CA 92122, USA.

No promises for SSB part. Maybe if I finish my VoiceMachine software.

73's de Boris T93Y