[3830] RX3APM cq160 cw 98 score SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RX3APM cq160 cw 98 score SOHP
From: rx3apm@qsl.net (Sergej RX3APM)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:41:12 -0800
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: RX3APM                   Country:  European Russia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator
                                                High Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    411    2053       1      51    =   106,756

Equipment Description: FT1000MP + home made PA(GU43B),
                ANT: Vertical delta loop 35m high.

Club Affiliation: Russian Contest Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:
                Sergej Dyachenko,