[3830] OH1AF CQ160 CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OH1AF CQ160 CW HP
From: timo.klimoff@ktm.vn.fi (Klimoff Timo)
Date: 26 Jan 98 19:26:19 +0200
                        CQ 160 METER CONTEST           1998

      Call: OH1AF (op. OH1NOA)       Country:  Finland
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator High
                                               Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    300    1481       0      41    =   60,721

All reports sent were 599 OH, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: Yaesu FT990, 1 kW PA, inv vee @30m

Club Affiliation: Contest Club Finland

Comments: Operating time was about 7 hrs. Suprise guests on Friday
evening changed my "semi-pro"style -plans to "give some points for
CCF"-style operation.
It was a pleasant suprise to work 34 OHs(+3 OH0s) in 7 hrs. JH5FXP and
JA5BJC were loud and easy to log! See you in SSB part!

Go CCF!

                             Signature Timo Klimoff, OH1NOA

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Teljan Radioamatoorit ry  OH1AF
               PO Box 180
               28101 Pori,Finland,

                Timo Klimoff

Email:          timo.klimoff@ktm.vn.fi
or              oh1noa@qsl.net
WWW-homepage:   www.qsl.net/oh1noa
"Improvement make straight roads, but the crooked roads without
improvement are roads of genius"