[3830] N7IR CQ 160 Meter SO/QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N7IR CQ 160 Meter SO/QRP
From: Gary.Hembree@ASU.edu (Gary Hembree)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:16:38 -0700
CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

Call: N7IR                     Country:  United States
Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator QRP

               QSO   QSO PTS   W/VE     DX

     Totals    328     774      49       9    =   44,892

All reports sent were 599 AZ, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
Ten Tec 546C at 5 watts ouput; 486-120 running CT 9.10;
27 meter top-loaded, shunt-fed tower with four isolated
quarter wave radials

Club Affiliation: Central Arizona DX Association

Great conditions on Friday night and Saturday morning!  The new
antenna played very well again.  I think I'll keep it.  Worked nearly
all states QRP in one weekend.  Missed only ME and ND, which I didn't
hear at all.  Worked 5 continents!  Best ears nominations go to EA8BH
and JA1YXP.  Now I only need to work Europe to complete QRP 6 band
WAC.

73
Gary
N7IR