[3830] CQ 160 EA4ML MULTI/HP Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ 160 EA4ML MULTI/HP Score
From: ea4ka@arrakis.es (Eugenio Claramunt,EA4KA)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 23:43:01 -0000
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: EA4ML                    Country:  Spain
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi/HP
               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    509    2938      31      48    =   232,102

        Operator List: EA4ET EA4KD EA4UA
    Technical Support: EB4EPJ
Equipment Description: IC-751A TS-850S
             Antennas: Inverted V dipole

Club Affiliation: URE LEGANES

                             Signature: Eugenio Claramunt EA4KA & EA4ML
           MAILING ADDRESS:

               SECCION LOCAL URE LEGANES  EA4ML
               AUSTRIA 5
               LEGANES, EA 28916