[3830] EA8BH CQ 160 score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EA8BH CQ 160 score
From: n4gn@iglou.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 18:20:40 -0500 (EST)
Martti asked me to pass this along.  Looks like a new record?  He told me
the only state he missed was Idaho.

Send any comments/replies directly to me--I don't subscribe to the 3830
reflector.

By the way, QSL via OH2BH at the addr below (NOT the Hong Kong addr).

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@iglou.com
http://www.iglou.com/n4gn/

----------

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: EA8BH                    Country:  Canary Is.
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals   1224   12202      53      72    =   1,525,250

Club Affiliation: Contest Club Finland, CCF

               Martti J. Laine  EA8BH
               Nuottaniementie 3D20
               02230 Espoo
               FINLAND