[3830] Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Sprint
From: w7ww@juno.com (David D Montgomery)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 10:33:21 -0700
                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 01-Feb-98

    Callsign Used : W7WW
         Operator : 1

         Category : Single Operater High Power

             Name : David Montgomery
          Address :  11506 Via Montana yuma
   City/State/Zip : Yuma AZ 85367
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SCCC

   80SSB      52          52         52       1
   40SSB      99          99         99      10
   20SSB      74          74         74      31

 Totals      225         225        225      42

    Final Score = 9450 points.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.

 Date Feb 1 1998______________   Signed _David

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]