[3830] NY4T Sprint SSB - SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NY4T Sprint SSB - SO LP
From: rfi@vol.com (Lee)
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 13:32:58 -0600
Rig: Kenwood TS50
Antenna: 282' wire loop @ 10-40'

That's all !!

Team/Club : Tennessee Contest Group #1

   80SSB      54          54         54      10
   40SSB      22          22         22       7
   20SSB      24          24         24      11

 Totals      100         100        100      28

    Final Score = 2800 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

Way down from my previous Sprint which was my first.  49 less Q's and 15
less mults.
20 was full of NE US stations before test...all West Coast after start.
I was okay
calling stations but when I got the frequency, had a hard time getting a
reply.
Unable to work mults which are normally easy from here, AL, GA, KY, NY,
MA.

Big Sig Awards: K6LL, W0MU, W5XX, VE7NTT

I'll go back to eating my Humble Pie now.

73,
Lee (NY4T)
http://www.qsl.net/ny4t

"If it don't come down, you didn't hang it high enough."