[3830] checklog- py2ti

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] checklog- py2ti
From: jrypy2ti@tecsat.com.br (joao rideo yokoyama)
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 22:45:15 +0000
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: PY2TI(check log only)        Country:  Brazil
                                     Category: Single Operator Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW        26      104       12        5
      SSB       14       28        5        4

      Totals    40      132       17        9  =   3,432

Equipment Description:transceiver ft-900cat, barefoot, 3el yagi beam antenna.

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature _joao rideo

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               joao rideo   PY2TI/CHECKLOG