[3830] 1998 NCJ NAQP SSB Claimed Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 1998 NCJ NAQP SSB Claimed Results
From: jncutter@mont.mindspring.com (James N. Cutter)
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 14:45:51 -0800
1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

Summary Sheet Information
*************************

Call Used: K6JC
Location: Prattville, Alabama
Category: Single Op, All Band
Mode: Phone
Power: 150 watts
Callsign of operator: K6JC

Exchanged Information: K6JC JIM AL

Hours of Operation: 02:49

Band    QSOs    Points  Mults

160     0       0       0
80      16      16      10
40      17      17      15
20      8       8       4
15      0       0       0
10      0       0       0

Totals  41      41      29   Score: 1189

Comments: This was my first contest using my personal equipment.  I have
only been a HAM for about 2 years and just recently have been able to
complete my personal station.  I wanted to work the contest to test the
performance of my new antenna and am very happy with the results.  My
only regret is that I was not able to work more of the contest!  I can't
wait for the next QSO party!

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 01/18/1998

conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the published
rules for this contest.

James Cutter                    Callsign: K6JC
944 Silver Creek Circle
Prattville, AL 36066

P.S. Please let me know if I have submitted this summary correctly.  I
just discovered the 3830 mailing list and do not fully understand its
purpose.  Thanks.