[3830] N0AX CW Sprint Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N0AX CW Sprint Score
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 20:57:47 -0800 (PST)
251 QSOs x 43 Mults = 10793 Points

Best score, yet!  High point after that was finding VO1MP CQing on 40 -
thanks, Gus!  40 and 80 more than made up for 20 taking an early nap.
Missed AK, though...and no DX, although I did hear KP3L on 40.  I thought
40 played quite well and never felt like I was on the outside looking in
as in sprints past.

How did I manage not to work K7RAT?  Also, where were SD, KY, VE4 and VE5
this time around?  Usually a slam dunk from here on 80 or 40.  Not
complaining - glad to have such a good time.

Time to go soak the ol' brain in some hot water :-)

73, Snoop N0AX