[3830] CW Sprint - AA4GA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CW Sprint - AA4GA
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers, AA4GA)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 05:43:05 +0000
              AA4GA CW SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

             Team : South East Contest Club

   80CW       90          90         90       5
   40CW       97          97         97       8
   20CW       73          73         73      30

 Totals      260         260        260      43

    Final Score = 11,180 points.

I'm pretty sure this is my best Sprint ever...I may have had a few
more Qs before, but the mult total was lower.

But I heard an awful lot of nice big numbers near the end.

By the time I get to where I can work 300 Qs in this thing, all the
big boys will be well over 400!  :-(

Oh well...at least I'm having fun!

--
Lee Hiers - AA4GA