[3830] K7RAT CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7RAT CW Sprint
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 22:37:14 -0800 (PST)
Score - 367 x 46 = 16,882

Bands 20 - 127    40 - 142   80 - 98

Hours 103 / 100 / 65 / 99

20 was better than it has been for years.  Some of the signals had
an echo on it (I could even hear my own), but at least the band didn't
die out.  K1KI was very strong.  Last weekend on SSB, I had to work
CT on 75!

40 was also good - the one element beam seemed to hold its own.

80 wasn't as good as 75 was last weekend, but still not bad.  Made
those 98 QSOs all in the last hour.

This was a one radio contest with only 4 band changes.

How could I have missed Maryland?  Also missed KS, LA, ME, NE, RI,
SD, Vt, VE1/2/4/8.  Worked two Puerto Rico stations and managed a
KL7.

Nice to hear all the activity.  See you in September!

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com