[3830] CW Sprint K5NZ LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CW Sprint K5NZ LP
From: K5NZ@aol.com (K5NZ@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 16:55:45 EST
Crashed my brains out practicing on my dirt bike 1 hour before sprint. (You
would think a 42 yr old would give this up , wouldn't you??)  Twisted the old
knee, wrapped it up with ice, and decided to sprint anyway.  Wish I could
blame that on my poor performance but really felt fine and thought I was doing
the best I could! 30 Q's less than last time?  Oh well, still a hoot and learn
something new each time!  Wish I could get better at getting thru on the first
call for those double's though!  Had 2nd rig hooked up but didn't mess with it
much, made 3 Q's on 20m late (locals) on it and that was all. NM5M rule to
stay on 20m for 100 Q's or 0130 didn't come thru for me this time only 65 Q's
in 1.5 hrs.  Really BAD!!!!!

Congrats Jeff, wish you would stay in the "expert class" where you belong! ;-)

c ya next time..... nz

K5NZ  Low Power

   80CW       67          67         67       2

   40CW      105         105        105      16

   20CW       65          65         65      24

 Totals      237         237        237      42

    Final Score = 9954 points.