[3830] K5OY CW Sprint LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5OY CW Sprint LP
From: tv4029weather@ipa.net (tv4029weather@ipa.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 04:02:11 -0600 (CST)
                         1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: K5OY                                           Location: AR

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: K5OY

     Exchanged Information: K5OY nr STEVE AR

     Hours of Operation: 03:58

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         37         37
      40         65         65
      20         41         41
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      143        143   X   35 multipliers  =  5,005

     Comments:
         Hi.  Here is a late report for your amusement and entertainmet.
     As you may note, not much of an effort here at the radio ranch.  It
     wasn't due to lack of conditions.  They seemed great from Western
     Arkansas.  Tons of signals were pouring in from all over.
     The operator, however, was not up to the task.  Every
     now and then I would almost get into a flow.  But shoot, I do it
     for the entertainment value and live to contest another day.
     Somehow missed K5AM again after hearing him call me.  CW and SSB
     both.  I hope he got AR from a better op.  cu in the ARRL.

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT on 02/08/1998

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Name: Steve Gibbs  Call: K5OY
           22 Aberdeen Ct
           Ft Smith                      , AR  72908