[3830] ON4AOI WPX RTTY SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ON4AOI WPX RTTY SOAB LP
From: on4aoi@ping.be (Guy)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 06:22:43 +0100
World Wide WPX    RTTY

  Call used: ON4AOI
  Location:  Belgium

  Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power, 30 hours

  Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults       Ant.
  80       183   810      -       VERTICAL + DIPOLE + SLOOPERS
  40        72   334      -       MOSLEY PRO96 @ 24m + VERTICAL
  20       416  1094      -       MOSLEY PRO96 @ 24m + KT34XA @ 30m
  15       245   667      -       MOSLEY PRO96 @ 24m + KT34XA @ 30m
  10         8    21      -       MOSLEY PRO96 @ 24m + KT34XA @ 30m
  -----   ----  ----  ----
  Total    924  2936   381

  Prefixes counted only once (not once per band)

  Most frequently worked prefix: VE3 - 19 QSO's

  --------------------------------------

  Claimed Score: 1.118.616

  Software: RTTY by WF1B, Version v3.2A + RITTY 2.23

  Power Output: 100 W

  STATION TS850S + SM-230 + TONO 777 TO A LAPTOP RUNNING WF1B VERSION
  2.5H FOR MONOTORING ONLY
                 + PENTIUM 166 MHZ 48Mb RUNNING WF1B 3.2a + RITTY 2.23
          FT1000MP + PENTIUM-PR0 300 Mhz  64MB RUNNING WF1B 3.2c + RITTY
  2.27 AS BACKUP
          PACKET VIA PENTIUM 133 Mhz RUNNING QWPACKETEER FROM DL1QW IN
 HOSTMODE AT 9K6
          ALERTING NEEDED PREFIXEN TRUE MY OWN NETWORK

  "I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
  and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
  decisions of the Awards Committee."