[3830] W4MR (@ AA4NC) ARRL CW M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4MR (@ AA4NC) ARRL CW M/S
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 19:03:28 EST
W4 Mexican Radio
Ops: K4MA , AA4NC

2113 x 383 = 2,427,837

Dress rehearsal for VP5NC in ARRL SSB test...

Old fashioned multi-single: 1 radio + 2 guys in tag team style

Packet helped a little WHEN we could stay connected. I wish the 100 or so QSOs
with WU3V and K4UJ telnet sites counted for points!

It was like 2 mini contests: Day one was great - almost beat last year's total
score in 24 hours. The second day sucked like Monica Lewinsky on Inauguration
Day.
40m QRN sounded like 160, 80 and 160 were useless.

BEST PACKET SPOT:  C0RN/H0LIO on 20m, Op-Beavis (Think QTH was Lake Titicaca)
we just couldn't hear the dillweed.
The rest of the spots seem to have been busted calls or one of the 8,432 spots
for 9A1A .

Had fun (I think)...

73,

Will Roberts AA4NC