No subject

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: nh7a@radiomaui.com (Al Crespo)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 02:07:23 +0000
                                                        NH7A (op.N6HR)
Single Op
High Power

Band                                      Mult
QSOs
160                                         42
156
   80                                         49
288
   40                                         57
847
   20                                        54
476
   15                                        57
958
    10                                       53
3409         3,190,824

The following stations were worked on all six bands:

            K1AR   N2AU   K3LR   N4TO   W6EEN   N7IR      N8AA    N9EN
            W0AIH  K1CA   NQ4 I    K6NO  N7NG   K8AZ    WE9V    N0N I
            K1K I    N6NT     K7FR      K8LX    N0AX  K1ZZ
            W7RM    W8ZA   WX0B