[3830] ARRL CW UT4UZ SOABHP Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL CW UT4UZ SOABHP Unassisted
From: jerry@ut4uz.kar.net (Yuri N. Onipko)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 98 19:05:19 +0200
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: UT4UZ                    Country: UKRAINE
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator High Power
                                               All Bands    Unassisted

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV       ANTENNA

      160        0        0           0            Inv.Vee @ 70 mtrs
       80      133      399          23            Dipole @ 60 mtrs
       40      282      846          36            Dipole @ 65 mtrs
       20      481     1443          53            A4S @ 70 mtrs
       15      336     1008          45            A4S @ 70 mtrs
       10        0        0           0            A4S @ 70 mtrs
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1232     3696         157  =   580,272

CT shows    26 +/- hours of operation.

All reports sent were 599 500, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:  Kenwood TS850SAT + PA (home made)
                        Kenwood TS830S (using to monitor 160m and 10m)

Club Affiliation: Kiev Contest Group

Comments: Wow!.. What a treat! Even with such simple antennas Q/h rate
reached 187! KC1XX, K3LR, K1AR, W3LPL, K1KI and K1ZZ were beacons on all
bands in my area. Missed MS, DC, NB, PEI, NWT and YU on all bands. Got
ME only on 40 and 15 meters (shame on me!). Sure next year will be a blast!!!

                             Signature _____Yuri__ONIPKO_________________

           MAILING ADDRESS:

                 UT4UZ

               ,