[3830] KT4ZX 160 SSB SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KT4ZX 160 SSB SOLP
From: leewells@lexmark.com (leewells@lexmark.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:51:18 -0500
Single Op Low Power

Call:       KT4ZX       State: KY       Power: 100

Score:      63,196
QSOs:       475
Points:     1036
Sections:   54
DX:         7
Hours:      13

Club:  Kentucky Contest Group

Rig:  IC-765
TX Antenna:  Inv-L (170 ft total length, 60 ft vertical) with 4 elevated
radials.
RX Antenna:  Inv-L & 40m section of F12 EF240/420 (whatever works right?)

I probably missed 150-200 more qso's by taking too much time off early both
nites.
I was expecting the band to stay open a lot longer than it did.  I didn't work
nearly
as many west coast stations this year.  The score this year was down by about
9K.

QRN was terrible....S9+20 most of the time.  Thanks to everyone who stuck it
out to
give me a QSO!!!!

73's
--Lee - KT4ZX